Catrice duo gel eyeliner brush [review with photos] !

HI DOLLS!

I'm going to review the brand new [well not so brand new, now - but still]
Catrice duo gel eyeliner brush..

I bought this brush on my first shopping spree at the Catrice stand.



So the brush overall is tiny. 
It's great for travelling, 
but I find that I don't reach for it often because it's close to invisible next to my other brushes.




The handle is great. It's black, 
very sleek. 

The bristles are taklon, 
very soft 
very sturdy. 

Blurry photo - but you get the point.


One side - is a nice angled eyeliner brush, 
quite nice,
and soft and easy to use.

The other side - is a lovely angled pointy tip liner brush,
PURRFECT for applying gel liner with a precision.
I truly love this side.

I think that's about it for this review. 
I think it's a lovely brush to own, 
it might not be as practical because it's quite short, 
but it's still nice to have.

I believe this retails for €4.50 - €5


I hope this review was helpful and let me know what you think!

Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :) 

Comments

  1. Is there any other brush you would prefer using for gel eyeliner other than the catrice brush (the one mentioned in this blog)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I have a cheapo one I got in a nail set, I love to use that one. And I also like the ELF studio angled liner brush (the one with a pointy tip that is bent). I also have another cheap one similar to the ELF one. In all honesty if the Catrice and ELF brushes weren't cheap, I wouldn't go splurging on an eyeliner brush because the ones at the craft store to the job just right. But the Catrice and ELF ones are inexpensive so I love that I got them. I prefer pointy ones for liner as opposed to angled eyebrow/liner brushes. Personal preference I guess.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts