I love the sparkle you put in my eyes.


HEY DOLLS!

I'm not sure whether you've noticed my moaning on my facebook page - 
you probably haven't -
so I'll moan some more on here. 

So basically, there is some bug going round on blogger..
and it happened to fancy bothering 700 of my blog posts. 
The blog posts are still there
but the photos have misteriously disappeared.
So I'm currently in the process of putting the blog posts back together. 

Anyway I didn't feel like doing that today so I will be uploading a FOTN today 
ET VOILA!

 AND yes. The cheeky title is because I could see the fake glitter in one of the photos
So I felt all cheesy and all. 





 

 

FACE
ELF complexion perfection
Maybelline instant age rewind concealer in light
NYX HD foundation in warm sand (mixed with concealer)
Essence LE soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty!*
NYX powder blush in cinnamon
NYX mosaic powder in highlight*


EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Catrice LE Coolibri Collection in virgin forest*
Essence (discontinued) mono eyeshadow in forest gump
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight
Catrice absolute eye colour in bring me frosted cake
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon eyeshadow palette in Greed - matte black
Essence blackest black mascara*
Ebay false eyelashes

EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist brow pencil in Date with Ash-ton
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS
Wet n Wild Mega Last Lip Color in Pink Suga'

*I didn't pay for these items, they were gifted to me by companies. 


Thank you for checking out this post!
Till the next.. take care dolls!

Dyna
 xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. nice post!
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts