Christina Aguilera "Your Body" Inspired Makeup | 3 looks in 1!! !



 HELLO GUYS!

I have an inspired look today!
I have been meaning to post this for a while ..
so here we go. 

I'm well aware that the three looks have slight differences. 
But I did one eye look to suit all  3 looks and I think it turned out looking fabulous. 


So for all of the looks I used these products and then I changed it up for the lips.

FACE
Revlon photoready concealer in 003 Light Medium
Essence LE soul sista bronzing powder in 01 Shake your booty!*
NYX blush in peach
Essence LE Vampire's Love shimmer powder

EYES
ELF eyelid primer
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in Frosted Cake
Wet n Wild Color Icon 8 pan palette in Vanity
Catrice gel liner in black
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 04 c'est la vie
Catrice intensifeye eyeshadow in vanilla sky ride
2 pairs ebay false lashes
Duo eyelash adhesive in dark tone
Catrice mini max mascara*
Essence multi action waterproof mascara*




EYEBROWS
Catrice eyebrow stylist pencil in Date with Ash-ton
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

photo credit: VEVO








LOOK 1: LIPS
Catrice ultimate colour in frozen rose
MUA lipstick in juicy


photo credit: VEVO




LOOK 2: LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in sierra 
Essence xxxl lipgloss in pure beauty


photo credit: VEVO




LOOK 3: LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in merlot

  I hope you like it dolls!
I'd appreciate any feedback and if you want me to try to replicate some celebrity
 look I'll try my best to do that.
Also let me know if you'd like a youtube tutorial on this look :D

Dyna
xx



*Products marked were not purchased by me, they were given to me for free 



FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts