PUPA nail polish in #729 | review w/ swatches !


HEY GUYS! 

This is a long overdue post - 
I will be reviewing a lovely Pupa Nail Polish. 
Pupa Nail Polishes (at least from the ones I have seen)
are very nicely pigmented and great quality. 

 





To be honest, I only used one swipe in the swatches. 
This is the type of shade I'd wear on my toe nails because it's dark. 

In the photos with my awesome (NOT!) toenails the nail polish is over a week old!
Yes!! 

 




Another great product from PUPA! 

Stay tuned for the next post dolls!
- Dyna
xxx



FTC Disclaimer: I didn't pay for the product. I got it for free from Pupa Milano Cosmetics Malta. I am not paid to do this post and I am not affiliated with any brand. Everything I said in this review is my personal opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts