When I'm bored I wear electric blue lips.



HEY DOLLS!

I was bored a few days ago and I felt like being creative.. 
it's very rare that this happens but I swear it's so fun.. 


Now I'll let you know on a little secret  - 
I only put makeup on half my face.. not the other side. 

And I actually wasn't wearing all that much products. 

 






If you're interested in how to create the look keep on reading. 

EYES
I used a matte creamy white colour (Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster) 
on the inner corner of the eyes. 
I applied two false eyelashes of 2 different styles on my upper lid, 
and applied an inverted spikey lash on the lower lid. (EBAY)

CHEEKS
I used a glittery black eyeshadow (NYX single eyeshadow in cryptonite) applied with the ELF studio blush brush. 
I applied some teeny drops of Duo Lash Adhesive in Dark Tone all over the cheek randomly and layered them with rhinestones. 

I then applied a splash of glitter with my fingers using (ELF studio body glow)

LIPS
I used an electric blue gel liner (EBAY)
layered with the Pupa Spring Collection shimmery blue colour eyeliner.



Hope you like it!

Dyna

xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless stated otherwise and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts