WJCON Double Gloss in #701 | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!


A few months back I was invited to a WJCON meet up thing - 
and I got some products from their brand. 
In case you've never heard of it - 
WJCON is an Italian brand available in Italy and Malta for the time being. 
The price range I'd say is quite wide but still very much affordable. 
The brand provides great quality products that deliver.



 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Back when I went to the event -
 I was soo into purples on the lips,
so I had to get this purple matte lipgloss-
 that dries as a matte lipstick. 
It reminds me of the ELF lip stain, 
with the gloss on the other side. 
The gloss is much thicker than the runny ELF one though, 
so that's good. I  also love the consistency of the lipstick. 
It does have staining properties, but it's not really what I call a stain. 
It's INSANELY pigmented and dries shortly after to a matte finish. 
Lasts for around 5-6 hours without retouching which is good for a lipstick.





I featured this in this tutorial right here:




 It has these beautiful specks of purple that are super faint - trust me - I hate shimmers / glitters in my lipstick more than anything but this is beautiful and very faint - it acts as a sheen almost.

 

BOTTOM LINE

I love this lipstick - gloss whatever you call it, 
and it's such a unique deep shimmerless purple. LOVE IT!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion

Comments

Popular Posts