REVIEW | BEAUTY FORMULAS Aloe Vera Gel !


HEY DOLLS!
I love beauty formulas - 
I've tried multiple products from their brand, 
and some products are a hit and some are a miss.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I have nothing to complain about here, 
it's a nice product to have - 
it's great as a moisturiser, 
even though it leaves a rather sticky residue, 
you can even use it in your hair 
and you can use it to help soothe your skin after sunburn. 


BOTTOM LINE


You can GOOGLE all the benefits of Aloe Vera, 
and I definitely like this one. 
Recommended!

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts