REVIEW | Dove Shower Lotion in Go Fresh - cucumber and green tea scent !


HEY DOLLS!
I don't know why but I find it so awkward to review products that are not makeup related.
I don't find much to say.. 
but I'm going to try anyway. 



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The scent has a strong cucumber-y scent, which I'm not sure I'm fond of. 
I feel like it makes me smell like a walking salad. 
I mean - I do like edible scents, 
but I like smelling like something yummy, not a bloody salad. 
Then again, I can understand if people find it smells refreshing and nice on the skin. 
I used it up regardless, but wouldn't repurchase. 
I have repurchased their original version of this shower lotion multiple times, 
and I quite like that one. 
As a shower lotion, it pretty much does the job, 
but it's OK.

BOTTOM LINE

A nice product if you don't mind smelling like a walking salad. 
It's nice, but the scent is not my cup of tea.

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 


Comments

Popular Posts