MILANI Liquid Eye Black 01 | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
This is one of the most highly raved about eyeliners out there. It's a lot of gurus'  HG eyeliner and what not. So given it's reasonably priced - I gave it a go.





 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This eyeliner is super super creamy. Now you should know I have rather dry lids, so I usually have no problem with eyeliner budging on my lids, but it does budge on my lower lashline if the eyeliner is not that longlasting. This eyeliner definitely draws on the waterline, and I find it stays rather put. But on the lower lashline, it budges if not set. I think it makes a fabulous base because of it's creaminess and I love that it's super black.


I used this eyeliner here - 





BOTTOM LINE

It's definitely a great eyeliner,
packaging's nice,
supah creamy
eyeliner is super duper pigmented and super black.
 I wish it stays put on my lower lashline,
 but other than that I have no problem with lasting power. GREAT EYELINER. 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Popular Posts