VILLIMEY Organic Foot Charm Salve | Review w/ Swatches !


HEY DOLLS!
I got this product as a result of Beauty Crowd.com
which is a Social marketplace for beauty and lifestyle products. 
So this foot cream is supposed to be more of an organic fungal treatment foot cream, 
Thank god I don't have fungus, so I cannot comment on that regard.





I just use this thing as an ordinary foot cream and I don't have much to say on it - 
except that it's very hydrating and moisturising, 
but it can be very greasy upon application, so it's best to apply it underneath socks
overnight.


I quite like it - but the price tag of this one is £18 for 50ml, 
and I do find that pricey in all honesty. 
I cannot comment on the fungal part, so you'd have to read other reviews on that, 
but as a generic foot cream, it delivers. 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 

Comments

Popular Posts