NIVEA Daily Essentials Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover | Review!


HEY DOLLS!
This is one of those eye makeup removers with a watery formula
and that has oil and water in the mix -
 the oils to break down your waterproof mascaras and liners,
and the watery part acts as a cleanser.
 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

I quite like it, it does the job quite nicely,
but I don't think I'll repurchase.
I find baby oil is more effective at removing eye makeup and I like it a tad better personally.
It doesn't leave any oily residue on the eyes and is very gentle.
Doesn't contain any strong scents
and my eyes didn't water or anything when using this. 

BOTTOM LINE

It's good but I still won't repurchase when I run out -
 I prefer baby oil. 

I hope you find this review helpful
and let me know what you think if you've tried it!

- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .


Comments

  1. I've used this product, it did remove the make up very well but it made my eyes very sore after :( ! Could be due to wearing contact lenses thou.

    I like baby oil far better too !

    http://ellabellascrapbook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Olive Oil as the best eye make up remover. Just one stroke and all the make up is in the cleansing pad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts