Tmart Meiniya Lipstick in #008 | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!



 
I bet you’re saying the packaging is gorgeous. 
I think it’s hands down – the cutest lipstick packaging I own.
 Sooo pretty.
 The lipstick in the tube is gorgeous too –
 so I was in for a treat when I got this in the mail. 


It has a cream finish, and applies beautifully,
 and leaves a glossy finish on the lips.
 It swatches a bit more on the cool side, and I love that even more. 





It’s so gorgeous and so me. 
It doesn’t last that long, 
so you’d need to reapply. 
But it doesn’t accentuate fine lines or wrinkles or chapped lips which is great. 
The shade is a bright barbie pink, 
not for the faint-hearted but it’s not unwearable either. 
I personally love it and honestly, 
I highly recommend it!


 


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care! 

Subscribe to my youtube channel - will start filming real soon,
I know I've been saying that for ages,
but once I'm able to I'll overload you with videos I swear!
Dyna
xx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts