SLEEK Sheer Colour Lipstick in Silk | Review w/ Swatches !





HEY DOLLS !
I got to try another shade of lipstick from Sleek.
 I believe this is their older range, 
and this is so interesting. 
Because even though this is in a lipstick tube 
and it looks like a lipstick, 
this is actually a lip highlighter. 


 


I personally like using this on the cupidsbow, 
and in the centre of the lips.
 It is mainly golden sheen,
 barely any colour,
 but it does make your lips look plumper. 
I quite like it!


 

Collection 2000 lipliner in Paprika
Collection 2000 lipliner in Paprika + Sleek Sheer Colour in Silk on the centre and cupids bow

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care! 

Subscribe to my youtube channel - will start filming real soon,
I know I've been saying that for ages,
but once I'm able to I'll overload you with videos I swear!
Dyna
xx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free in a swap and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts