MAYBELLINE Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black | Review !





HEY DOLLS!
I’m not going to beat around the bush with this one.
I hate this mascara – 
and I’ll tell you every reason why in this review.



The wand – stupid wand is too tiny. 

I mean it’s ok if you plan to use it for lower lashes ,
 but that’s about it. 
It’s not flexible, and it has traditional natural bristles.
 Doesn’t do anything for my upper or lower lashes.

The shade – it’s not the blackest black. 

I mean seriously Maybelline – is that the best you can do at black? – I don’t mean to be dishing Maybelline. I actually like their Falsies Mascara in the purple tube. But this one sucks

Speaking of Purple tube – I HATE the PACKAGING.

 It’s too girly (not girly as in cute, as in cheap Disney like I’m a teenager woohoo-look. #notdishingdisneyhere –
 I actually LOVE watching disney channel myself, but anyway).
 It’s far too cheap looking.
 It’s easy to find in my collection, that’s the only plus, I guess


The performance – 

Doesn’t lengthen, doesn’t curl, doesn’t volumise.
It’s not even a natural mascara.  
 I mean if you’re a mascara and you fail at doing ALL those things,
 you don’t deserve to call yourself a mascara.
 It’s like if I tell you I’m a cook and I don’t fry, bake or grill.
 I just make sandwiches. 
Out of point missy, out of point. 
And for the love of makeup – don’t worry – it doesn’t clump,
 you’re lucky to see something on your lashes.

 



The lasting power –

 YES, not only does this stupid excuse of a mascara fail as a mascara,
 it FLAKES off, is not waterproof –
 I mean fine, it doesn’t claim to be either. 
But it’s not smudgeproof either. Yuck!
At first I actually hated this mascara,
 then I tried it on my lower lashes and kinda liked it.
 But a week after using it, it either dried up or it just gave up.
 (PS. product was fully sealed before opening it up and I opened it up and used it straight away.)

 BOTTOM LINE

 I highly recommend not buying this thing.

 P.S. Got this in a swap, and I mean no disrespect to the sweet lady who got this for me, there were plenty other products I loved in the swap box. So I’m still glad I got to try it. But you know me and my big mouth, I have to say it as it is. Thanks still guurl!



That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Subscribe to my youtube channel - will start filming real soon,
I know I've been saying that for ages,
but once I'm able to I'll overload you with videos I swear!
Dyna
xx


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free in a swap and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.




Comments

Popular Posts