NIVEA Volume Shine Pure Diamond Mauve Parure #66 | Review w/ Swatches !




HEY DOLLS !
If you’re reading this review you probably love your purples. 
And if you do, might I say, YOU, missy – have an awesome taste. 


I know a good purple is hard to find, 
and this is not only good one but also a great one.
It’s not straight up purple, which makes it more wearable.

 
 The formula is a bit slippery, 
so I set this with translucent powder 
because I wouldn’t want to wear something 
that makes it feel like it might end up on my chin. 
The shade is to dye for, but I’ve already said that. 
It’s not exactly a longlasting lip shade but it is for sure easy to apply and super pigmented



. It applies rather thick on the lips
 so it doesn’t feel quite lightweight. 
It doesn’t have any shimmers or frost to it which is something I love.
I got this in a swap so I have no information on where this is available.
 Here in Malta we only have lip balms and skincare items from Nivea,
 and I’ve never seen these running round.
 So let me know if you have. 


BOTTOM LINE.

Awesome lip shade, a bit too creamy,
 but good when matte and has good staying power when set with translucent powder. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care! 

Subscribe to my youtube channel - will start filming real soon,
I know I've been saying that for ages,
but once I'm able to I'll overload you with videos I swear!
Dyna
xx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free in a swap and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts