Tmart TonTon Lipstick in #04 | Review w/ Swatches !





HEY DOLLS!
If you’re an online shopper you probably know that feeling 
when you order a lipstick and you get to open it for the first time and you’re like: 
HOLY MAMA THAT’S SO ME! 
This is what happened when I opened this lipstick.
 It looked like a gorgeous peachy pink nude shade, 
-allow me to correct myself-
, like the PERFECT peachy pink nude shade. 
Then I swatched it,
 and I was like – arrgh darn it, it’s a glaze. 
A glaze is a hybrid of lipstick and lipgloss 
meaning it’s not as pigmented and is more glossy than the average lipstick. 
It’s not that much of a big disapppointment 
because I promise you it’s still a pretty shade.
 I was just honestly expecting a little more pigmentation 
and for the lipstick to be on the matte side 
because it leans more towards my personal preference. 


But honestly, the shade is gorgeous. 
It’s shimmerless and frostless,
which, if you’ve been reading my blog is a huge priority in my book. 
And of course, it’s perfect for those days 
when you don’t want a full blown colour.


 Lasting power is decent, 
but don’t expect long lasting wear with this one. 
Because of the shade and finish it is very forgiving if you apply it in public,
 you do not need a mirror.
 Or maybe you do – if you’re a sloppy lipstick applier.


 

 It is also a perfect shade when you just need something to throw on. 
I have no complaints about the packaging,
 it’s pretty, no defects and no annoying things.
 Perhaps a see through colour or something would’ve been helpful but hey –
 I’m not complaining. 


 

One thing I love about this lipstick is that it doesn’t leave that annoying line
 after you’ve been wearing it a while,
 so it fades beautifully,
 and it also doesn’t accentuate wrinkles, fine lines or chapped lips.


BOTTOM LINE.

Of course, 
it might not have met my initial expectations in terms of pigmentation and finish, 
but I’d be lying if I said I don’t like it 
and I’d be lying if I said the lipstick is not gorgeous. 
Honestly, I don’t have a similar shade in my collection so it’s not a common shade,
 at least from what I own. 


Available at www.tmart.com

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care! 

Subscribe to my youtube channel - will start filming real soon,
I know I've been saying that for ages,
but once I'm able to I'll overload you with videos I swear!
Dyna
xx




FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free for pr purposes and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts