FOTM: October 2010 products

These are my 10 favourite products of the month for October 2o1o:



[In no particular order]
1. Nivea Deodorant Roll On– Pure Invisible
2. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula
3. Nivea Soft. Face/body/hands – Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream
4. Nyx blush in Angel
5. E.l.f Complexion Perfection
6. Avon Supershock Mascara
7. Elf Powder Brush
8. E.l.f Brightening Eye Colour in Butternut
9. E.l.f Gel Liner in Black
10. E.l.f tinted moisturiser in honey



1. Nivea Deodorant Roll On– Pure Invisible. No matter how late I'm running I always wear my anti persperant. I just don't feel confident without it. I had been using adidas roll ons since I was 13, I think. But lately I have been having break outs from this product so I shifted to nivea roll on. And I love it. Have been using this everyday since. [No review yet.]

2. Palmer's Coconut Oil Formula. I love this thing. I love the way it smells and the way it treats my hair. [FULL REVIEW: CLICK HERE]

3. Nivea Soft. Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream. I just adore this; not only does it feel refreshing, it does the job wonderfully. Plus – you can use this on your face, body and hands. Multi purpose product [Full Review: Coming Soon]

4. Nyx blush in Angel. A baby pink blush which is buildable and perfect for daytime. [Full review: CLICK HERE]

5. E.l.f. Complexion Perfection. I love this thing. The perfect alternative to compressed powders. [Full review: CLICK HERE]

6. Avon Supershock Mascara. Adorable mascara which volumises and doesn't clump your lashes. [Full Review: CLICK HERE].

7. E.l.f Studio Powder Brush. Everyone keeps raving about this product and it really is amazing as a product. I love to use it to apply my tinted moisturiser. A must have in my make up bag. [Review: Coming Soon]

8. E.l.f Brightening Eye Colour in Butternut. A cheap neutral eyeshadow palette which is very portable. [Full Review: CLICK HERE]

9. E.l.f Gel Liner in Black. A true black gel liner, which is very portable and long lasting. [Full Review: Coming Soon]

10. E.l.f Tinted Moisturiser in honey [tone 2]. I have been wearing this product everyday and I already have one spare for when it's finished. [Full Review: Coming Soon]
Do you own any of these products? What do you think about them?

Comments

  1. i love that moisturiser :) one of the best that doesn't leave you all greasy! :) great post - great blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, simply awesome :) I plan to do a review some time soon.:)

    Thanks for the feedback ellen, much appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts