MASCARA REVIEW: Max Factor Lash Extension Effect Mascara [with photos!!]

Mascara Review

Ok so.. A couple of years ago I was the type of person who would tell you that I could work make up without wearing mascaras because my lashes are not that nice in the first place. You know what. I was waayyy wrong. No matter how straight or short your lashes are, you can open your eyes with mascara. I'm so in love with mascaras that I load my lashes [yes I love to apply at least 2 coats of mascaras] not only on the upper lashes, but also on the lower lashes. Now, there are a ton of mascaras out there. And I have NOT tried them all, obviously.

TIP: You have to keep in mind that a mascara dries up within 6 months, so if you're experimenting with different wands and formulations, do not [I repeat] DO NOT open up a bunch of mascaras at one go. Because unless you plan to use like 5 mascaras within 6 months, you don't want to end up with a ton of dry mascaras.

Every now and then I'll post a review about mascaras I have tried myself. Now you have to keep in mind that my lashes are quite short [but I've seen shorter] and quite straight and hard to curl.

After this looong intro. Yes. Back to the review. Ok. Spotlight today is on:


MAX FACTOR LASH EXTENSION EFFECT.




I have this in black.


what it does? -
separates lashes brilliantly. As usual, this mascara did not give me what it promises. Far from lash extension effect. I've worn falsies before. This mascara doesn't even come close to lash extensions.












If you like a mascara which separates your lashes and gives you a natural look with no clumping, then this might actually work for you. It does not give you volume. It does give you a little more length. Not too much though.

It is not as black as I hope for in a mascara
It has 6.5 ml product in it..
The stopper is not the best I have had but it is ok, it is not the worst either. - I love really good stoppers, I hate excess products in a mascara.

Packaging – really cute. Matte black packaging.


The Brush:
Flexible,
rubber,
plenty of bristles
long and thin


Brush size and shape compared to other brushes.
Brushes [from top to bottom]:
1. Max Factor Lash Extension Effect
2. Avon Supercurlacious Mascara
3. Avon Supershock
4. L' Oreal Voluminous - Original



Hence, this is not a miracle mascara for me. I would not repurchase because I don't think this is the best mascara for my lashes.

I would recommend this mascara for people who have long and beautiful lashes, because it does not clump and highlights your natural lashes instead of enhancing them.
Very buildable.




Rating: 2/5 [Rating is very low because I am very picky with mascaras.]


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts