MASCARA REVIEW: Avon's Super Curlacious Mascara [with photos!!]








Brush:
normal length
Slightly thick
curved
flexible

















I used to use this with avon supershock mascara just at the tips because I find that the supershock mascara creates volume whereas the supercurlacious lengthens. It is really black.

When I first got it I used it on its own. It clumped my lashes and I didn't like it. But I love it when I pair it with supershock. Having said that, I think there are better mascaras out there and this is definitely not my holy grail. I already purchased another supershock mascara and I have not yet bought another supercurlacious one and I don't think I will to be honest. I also had a problem with this mascara, for some reason the stopper broke at one point, it got fixed on its own after a couple of days so I don't know what went wrong. Plus – when the stopper actually works it works brilliantly. It picks up just the right amount of product but there is something wrong with this mascara because regardless of the multiple rubber bristles, it still clumps up my lashes quite a bit. Damn you. Also, not very buildable because regardles of the fact that avon claims that it is “supercurlacious” the more you use it, the less curly your lashes will become. Packaging is very simple. Black sleek packaging and contains 7ml. Would I repurchase? No. Would I recommend? Well, not really but you can give it a try and see how it works for you. Sry avon. I love the supershock one though. If you want to give one a try, try that one. A plus with this one is that it is very cheap.





Brush size and shape compared to other brushes.
Brushes [from top to bottom]:
1. Max Factor Lash Extension Effect
2. Avon Supercurlacious Mascara
3. Avon Supershock
4. L' Oreal Voluminous - Original


Rating: 2.5/5 [very low rating because I am very picky when it comes to mascaras]


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this review. I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this review is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts