E.l.f (eyes lips face) cosmetics review



Probably half of my make up is from elf. This is because the products are so cheap and affordable and most of the products are amazing and they can be pretty good dupes for other higher expensive brands. The company is cruelty free and animal friendly and that to be honest is impressive. The studio line is really really great, in my opinion. You can buy elf cosmetics from www.eyeslipsface.com if you're from the US. But I buy mine from the UK site www.elfcosmetics.co.uk . The customer services of the UK team is amazing. The last time I bought from the site, I got my products in 3 days so they are definitely trying to improve on the shipping service. Plus if you follow them on the facebook fan page: http://www.facebook.com/elfcosmeticsUK you can get the details as soon as a promotional code comes out and restocking and stuff like that. Plus – the more fans, the more codes :D

You can see reviews on www.makeupalley.com for their products. I will review the products I have purchased very soon so stay tuned :D xx

FTC: I am not affiliated with the site, and I have purchased all of these products with my own money.

The following are the products I will review gradually. If you really really want to see photos, swatches or reviews of one of these products real soon please specify your preferred product in a comment below.

regular line:

tinted moisturiser in honey
clarifying compressed powder in honey
brightening colour in butternut
foundation brush
eyeshadow brush
dual pencil sharpener
shimmering facial whip in spotlight
all over colour sticks in spotlight, pink lemonade
all over cover sticks in honey and light beige
tone correcting concealer in light beige
travel mirror
super glossy lip shine in pink kiss, iced latte and malt shake
nail polish in white, black and gum pink


mineral line:

lipstick in cheerful cherry, natural nymph, runway pink
eyeshadow in angel and innocent
eyeshadow primer


studio line:
daily brush cleaner
HD powder
complexion perfection
warm bronzer
blush in gotta glow
eyebrow kit in ash
powder brush
kabuki face brush
under eye concealer and highlighter in light
mineral face primer
eye primer and liner sealer
gel liner in black


Bye Bye for now :)

Comments

  1. Very nice haul!

    Elf has some really good and cheap stuff. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat :)
    yep I love e.l.f products :):)

    I plan to review all of the products from e.l.f in the coming days :) so stay tuned :D:D xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts