WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #6


HEY DOLLS!
I used to do this post but then I stopped posting every single day,
Now that I'm back to posting daily,
I will be doing my weekly diary post again.


MONDAY

WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #5 

I posted my weekly diary round up on Monday. 
It features products from that previous week - 
including lipstick diaries, reviews and videos. 
Check it out HERE

 







TUESDAY

LIPSTICK DIARIES #44 | VIVO Naturally Nude + MUA Sealed with a Kiss + Wearable Smokey Eye! 

 I love posting Lipstick Diaries - it's not about me talking, it's about me trying out different products or trying to come up with a look with the same products. It's fun and you can check out my lat one HERE

 

WEDNESDAY

I uploaded a video on something I've been meaning to talk about for quite a while. 
SPF in foundation. Check it out below!

Photo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpvaY_8UTP8

 

 THURSDAY

 MUA Artiste Palette | Review w/ Swatches !

 I am not a huge fan of palettes, but I decided to get this one and I love reviewing products that surprise me. Did it? Find out HERE


FRIDAY

 NYX Glitter Mania in GP04 Pink | Review w/ Swatches ! 

Don't you love glitter? COZ I DO! 
Read my review on this NYX Pink Glitter HERE

 

SATURDAY

 This is my belated June Faves video - I mentioned a couple of great items - 
check out what I love for the month of June below!

 

SUNDAY

VIVO cosmetics Pearl Eyeshadow in Electric Purple | Review w/ Swatches ! 

A couple of months ago, I got some VIVO eyeshadows, some of which were good, some of them not - 
Check out whether this one fit the bill or not HERE


 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 

Comments

Popular Posts