MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette | Review w/ Swatches !



HELLO GUYS!
I know I'm probably the last person on Earth to review this palette - 
but it's a supposed dupe for the Naked I palette by Urban Decay..
I don't have that so you won't see any comparisons in this review. 
I will be talking about the quality and my overall opinion of this palette. 



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The eyeshadows vary in consistency. The matte shades are the least pigmented of the bunch, 
but the shimmery shades are mind blowingly pigmented. 
The mattes are not bad really, but compared to the shimmers - they kind of suck. 
The packaging is typical from MUA - I kind of enjoy it, and it hasn't broken yet. 
The combination of shades is quite nice, 
you can do so many different make up looks with just this palette
 - but the looks will mainly be smokey.
Shade 1 - a pink toned sheen highlight
Shade 2 - a metallic/shimmery pink toned highlight
Shade 3- a matte light brown
Shade 4 - a metallic taupe shade
Shade 5 - a matte medium brown
Shade 6 - a metallic gold
Shade 7 - a metallic gold brown
Shade 8 - a metallic olive brown
Shade 9 - a frosty pinky shade
Shade 10 - a cool toned metallic brown
Shade 11 - a charcoal black with a sheen
Shade 12 -  a metallic deep blue shade

BOTTOM LINE

I LOVE this palette - 
I used to have heaven and earth till I gave it away - and never really reached for that. 
But this one - is just gorgeous and I tend to use it quite often. 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I love the mua eyeshadows! I have the heaven and earth palette and its amazing.

    I am having a blog giveaway it will be really kind of you to check it out.

    www.dazzlegloss3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I wish they had it in stock right now but unfortunately they don't!! :( Hopefully I'll be able to order this palette in the future :)

    lilliannbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm temped by this palette but I have that many I'm not sure I would reach for it often enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts