WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #5




HEY DOLLS!
I used to do this post but then I stopped posting every single day,
Now that I'm back to posting daily,
I will be doing my weekly diary post again.


MONDAY 

 Weekly Diary Round Up #4

 Just like I'll TRY to every Monday - on Monday I posted my weekly diary round up - 
and you can check out my week-full of videos and  reviews right HERE


Photo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcgnC7QLkyE&feature=youtu.be&a

 

TUESDAY

 LIPSTICK DIARIES #43 | BENEFIT Picked Up In Paradise!

 I will try to post a FOTD / Lipstick Diaries post every Tuesday
 and this is my Lipstick Diaries for this week!
 

 

WEDNESDAY

 CURRENT LOVES : JUNE FAVES


I uploaded my June Faves video this week and you can check that out below!
Stay tuned for my next video on Wednesday!




THURSDAY 

REAL TECHNIQUES Stippling Brush | Review ! 

 I have been reviewing my Real Techniques Brushes recently and this is one of my reviews. 
Check out my post HERE



FRIDAY

MILANI Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso | Review w/ Swatches ! 

  I've finally come around tor review this highly raved about blush. 
Did it impress ?
Find out HERE

 

SATURDAY

 SWAP TIME! : What I got from Wendy ! [UK] 


 Check out what I got by clicking the link below!





SUNDAY

MUA Love Hearts Great Lips Lip Balm | Review w/ Swatches !


I have been working on a bunch of MUA reviews - 
some of which where hits and some were misses. 


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 

Comments

  1. I am seriously Drooooling after reading this Blog!!
    Following you :)

    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that 's a good thing hehe ! xx Thanks doll x

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts