WEEKLY DIARY ROUND UP #4



HEY DOLLS!
I used to do this post but then I stopped posting every single day,
Now that I'm back to posting daily,
I will be doing my weekly diary post again.

MONDAY 

SWAP TIME: What I got from Wendy ! 


So on Monday I posted a video on youtube and
 I featured my fave products I got from my swap with Wendy.
I hope you like it !




TUESDAY 

 JORDANA Matte Lipstick in Natural | Review w/ Swatches !

I posted a review on one of the most beautiful nude peaches I've ever seen, check it out HERE





WEDNESDAY 

REAL TECHNIQUES Blush Brush | Review ! 


I will be posting all my real techniques brushes reviews soon, 
and this is my first and it's all about the Blush Brush! 
Check it out HERE

 

THURSDAY 

TOP 5 SUMMER LIPSTICKS ! [video] 

 I uploaded my TOP 5 Summer Lipsticks around a week ago - 
and here are my picks !

Photo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcgnC7QLkyE&feature=youtu.be&a

 

FRIDAY 

 NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in LP10 Ocean Blue Pearl | Review w/ Swatches ! 

I have a handful of NYX ultra pearl manias and I've been reviewing them these past few weeks, 
this shade is Ocean Blue Pearl and you can check out the review HERE
 

SATURDAY 

PANTENE Aqua Light Lightweight Nourishing Dual Phase Spray for Strong Hair | Review !

 I love trying out new hair products and this is one of the hair products I love and adore !
Read about it HERE!

 

 SUNDAY 

MUA Undressed Eyeshadow Palette | Review w/ Swatches ! 


The famous MUA undressed palette - supposed dupe to the Naked I palette from Urban Decay.. 
Read about it HERE

 

 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion. 


Comments

Popular Posts