MILANI Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso | Review w/ Swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I love trying out new blushes - 
after trying out new lipsticks 
I LOVE testing out blushes. 
Even though I typically opt for the same shades, 
I still enjoy them.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

This blush is quite a raved about blush..
Milani is famous for its baked blushes - 
I'd say two of the most popular are Coralista and Luminoso. 
There's also a pink one (I think Rose d'Or?) which is quite famous too.
But I decided to opt for this one because 
I typically love my blushes to lean either on the peach side
or on the rosey pink side. 
I normally like matte / satin blushes. 
This one is neither the former nor the latter, 
but it has a beautiful sheen - not a frost - not shimmer - a sheen, a glow.. 
It's a beautiful dewy peachy blush that doesn't lean too orange nor too pink.
It's just perfect, and deserves all the rave it gets. 



BOTTOM LINE

One seriously amazing blush!
It's perfect for pale - medium skintones 
(it might be too light for tan skintones)
and it would probably be a nice highlight for darker skintones.. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. Okay, I have heard a trillion good things about this.. I NEED TO BUY IT! Thanks for the review and finally convincing me to buy it.
    Have a fab weekend!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. It deserves all the rave! I hope you'll enjoy it dear !

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great review! <3
    Check out my new post!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blusher!

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts