JORDANA Matte Lipstick in Natural | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS !
 I'm a huge fan of lipsticks,
even though my obsession with them is starting to decline..
I KNOW - Shocking right?

This one from Jordana is a $1 one I got off cherryculture.com
 Read on to find out if this reached my petty standards.


 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's a beautiful rosy slightly peachy colour, it's a MLBB shade.
It's matte and the texture is not drying,
but it applies rather thick.
Application is also quite creamy making it easier to glide on the lips.
The packaging is a tad too cheap,
it can easily break,
and the wording have been wearing off.


 

 

BOTTOM LINE

It'a definitely a beautiful lip colour, I like it,
I recommend it!



I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. This is a very nice shade~! Ive been looking for this kind of shade like it mimics your lip color and so natural! but oh well, this brand isnt available here in Philippines i guess :(


    You also have wide collection of reviewed products ranging from eye to lip products and that's why I love reading your blog, you're really helping me what products should I pick next. Thank you very much!


    www.orenjji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh~ wait! We have jordana cosmetics here in Philippines YAY!


    www.orenjji.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww glad you found my post helpful dear - and thank you for your nice comment ! xx

      Delete
  3. I live lipsticks too :) Especially nude shades, this is very pretty and suits you very well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts