MUA Artiste Palette | Review w/ Swatches !



HEY DOLLS!
I hope you're all having a great day !
I had raved about this palette in this tutorial right here but I still feel the need to 
do a proper review w/ swatches:






ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The palette contains 6 generous marble eyeshadow shades, 
and 4 face powders.






Pistachio, Mocha

Ice, Grape

Chocolate , Cookie
 

The 6 eyeshadow shades are called:
Pistachio - a frosty light slightly blue undertoned white shade. 
Mocha -  a frosty cream shade
 Ice - A frosty medium bright blue shade
Grape - a frosty gorgeous bright purple
Chocolate - A cool toned metallic taupe grey shade
Cookie - a warm orange toned brown with slight gold shimmers

Pistachio, Mocha, Ice
Grape, Chocolate, Cookie

All the eyeshadows are creamy, only a tad powdery but very pigmented. 
I like to use this eyeshadow palette to create a winged liner look with a purple pop on the lashline. 





The face powders consist on two blush shades, a bronzer and a highlight shade.
Pink Sparkle -  A shimmery peachy blush
Primrose - A satin rosy blush 
Bronzed - A matte golden- toned bronzer
Shimmer Kiss - A pink toned shimmer highlight

Pink Sparkle, Primrose, Bronzed, Shimmer Kiss

I like to mix the blush shades together for that perfect blush shade, 
and the bronzer is OK - nothing WOW
The highlight is also OK but nothing special.
 The blushes - especially the peachy shade are a tad powdery but the rest are okay.



BOTTOM LINE


I love this palette for travel use - it's not exactly versatile, 
but I love that it has blush, bronzer and highlight along with all the eyeshadows all in one. 
And they're actually of great quality, not the crappy quality of typical all in one palettes. 
It's such an amazing find and I truly recommend it!

 I got this with  50% OFF code - so I got this for £3 but it originally costs £6. 

That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx
 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.



Comments

Popular Posts