LIPSTICK DIARIES #43 | BENEFIT Picked Up In Paradise!



HEY DOLLS!
I have another Lipstick Diaries post today
using a different shade lipstick than what I normally wear, 
I'm wearing lilac lips - 
a discontinued Benefit lipstick in Picked up in Paradise
even though the lipstick turned out to be pinker than what I thought it would be.


 

 



FACE

No 7 BB cream in medium*
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
NYC bronzer in sunny 
NYX blush in dusty rose**
NYX mosaic blush in highlight**

EYES

Dainty Doll eyeshadow base*
Wet n Wild eyeshadow trio palette in sweet as candy
Milani infinity eyeliner in everlast
NYX eye / eyebrow slim eye pencil in white
Avon supershock mascara 
Essence multi action mascara
Catrice 2 in 1 Revolution to Evolution mascara**

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow pencil in light brown
Catrice lash brow clear mascara**

LIPS

Benefit picked up in paradise lipstick*



*was sent in swaps
** were sent for pr purposes


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts