LIPSTICK DIARIES #44 | VIVO Naturally Nude + MUA Sealed with a Kiss + Wearable Smokey Eye!



 HEY DOLLS!
I have another lipstick diaries post today
-it's basically a wearable smokey eye with nude lips.
I paired Vivo's matte lipstick with MUA's intense lipgloss in sealed with a kiss
and I think it's a beautiful combination..



 

 
 
  

FACE

No7 BB cream in medium*
Essence soft touch mousse makeup
MUA mosaic bronzer in natural glow
NYC bronzer in sunny
Vivo cosmetics blush and highlight duo in sweet peach
NYX mosaic blush in highlight**

EYES

Dainty doll eyeshadow base*
MUA 3 in 1intense eyeliner in black
NYX caribbean eyeshadow palette in I dream of St Kitt
Catrice precision eye pencil in blackstreet boy
NYX single eyeshadow in black
Avon supershock mascara
Essence multi action mascara
Catrice 2 in 1 revolution to evolution mascara**

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow designer in light brown
Pupa eyebrow highlight**
Catrice lash brow designer**

LIPS

Vivo cosmetics matte lipstick in naturally nude
MUA intense lipgloss in sealed with a kiss


*was sent in swaps
** were sent for pr purposes


That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion .

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts