PANTENE Aqua Light Lightweight Nourishing Dual Phase Spray for Strong Hair | Review !





HELLO GUYS!

I don't review as many hair products as I do makeup, 
but I do enjoy trying out new hair products. 
This one has been on my review-to-do list since last year probably..

ABOUT THE PRODUCT 

It's basically a nourishing spray that you spray in your hair. 
I use it after I wash my hair, and leave it in. 
And I also spray it in my hair to tame frizz.
I also love the smell - so I randomly spritz it in too.

BOTTOM LINE

I've already repurchased this and will soon need to repurchase another, 
I love it, I adore the smell and I can't recommend it any further!


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.


Comments

  1. I like this one! It's lightweight and does a good job moisturising my hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! haven't seen it in Germany yet but will have a look!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts