Revlon Lip Butter in Creamsicle | Review w/ Swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I'm sure you've heard of the Revlon lip butters by now. If no - it's been raved about by many youtube gurus and bloggers. A lot of bloggers have claimed that this is the new thing, a revolutionary product and what not. Do I agree?






ABOUT THE PRODUCT


First of all. No I don't agree with it being this revolutionary product, and the whole "it's like nothing I've ever tried" I don't get. I don't want to sound like I'm bashing the product, though because it's still a great product. To me, this is a sheer glossy lipstick, it has something of a glaze finish. It is not sticky, and feels rather nice on the lips. I don't find it moisturising or hydrating, but it's not drying either. The product has a tendency to melt if left in direct sunlight, so be careful with that and the packaging is quite nice, and colour coded depending on the lipstick which makes the shades easier to find. The shade is a sheer peachy nude, truly lovely, just my type of thing.




BOTTOM LINE


I quite like these lip butters. I do think they're overrated, though. They're nice to have and I use them quite a lot. I'm glad I got them but in all honesty I prefer my other lipsticks. I'm not really a fan of tinted lip balms or sheer lipsticks. But that's just me, it's still a nice product. I reach for this one quite a lot, compared to my other lip butters, it's just my shade.




 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. I am on the fence with this color. It looks great on you. I might get it not sure they are just pricey and its not to pigmented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrived promptly and in good sealed container. Love the moisturized texture of the stick and it's color. I'm not a fan of nude lips but combined with a light terracotta lip liner and gildan it goes well.

    Al
    http://www.apparelnbags.com/gildan/index.htm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts