LIPSTICK DIARIES #41 | MUA BARE ! + PINK POP!



HELLO GUYS!
I haven't done a lipstick diaries entry in ages. 
In this one, I'm using MUA's lipstick in bare 
and I've already used this lipstick in a lipstick diaries post, 
but I felt like wearing it again with a different look.. 

So this is what I came up with..



FACE

Essence tinted moisturiser in light
Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer in medium
ELF mineral booster in yellow
MUA mosaic bronzer in natural glow
MUA bronzed perfection

EYES

TFSI
28 neutral eye palette
28 color eye palette
NYX ultra pearl mania - baby pink pearl, purple pearl, true purple pearl
NYX glitter mania - pink
Duo eyelash adhesive in waterproof
ELF mineral eyeshadow in angelic
Lumiere cosmetics eye pigment in cafe latte
MUA matte eyeshadow in 19
MUA intense eyeliner in brown
Lashes in 906
Catrice 2 in 1 revolution to evolution mascara

EYEBROWS

Milani brow tint pen
ELF mineral broner in glow*
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS

MUA lisptick in Bare


* products sent for pr purposes



I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Love the purple line with a nude lipstick!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the nude lips, I will definitely look out for this shade X http://lemonadebudget.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts