MUA Glitter Eyeliner in Shade 7 | Review w/ Swatches !





HELLO GUYS!
I'm in love with glitter eyeliners and when I found out MUA has their own glitter liners,
I decided to get me some.

This one is Shade 7


ABOUT THE PRODUCT

The packaging is quite a typical one,
 like a liquid eyeliner ordeal.
 The wand is nice but picks up quite a limited amount of product.
The glitter liner itself,
 doesn't have enough product to be honest (1.6g to be exact).
The formula of these liners vary.
From super watery to super dry.
 This one's super watery.
They don't stay on much and they can ruin your eyeshadow when they're watery.
This one has beautiful purple glitter.



 

BOTTOM LINE

As much as I love MUA,
this didn't deliver much for me.
Even though the glitter is actually beautiful,
the formula is too watery and too hard to work with.
These have so far been taken down off the website. 



 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts