REVIEW | TRES EMME Split Remedy Mend Intense Recovery Hair Mask !



HELLO GUYS!

So back when I fell in love with the Tres Emme Mask I reviewed HERE,
 Tres Emme launched a new line,
the split remedy line. I decided to try out their mask thinking it could work better than the other one. Was it better?



ABOUT THE PRODUCT


No, it wasn't. And I'll tell you why.
A. This product is not nice smelling, it has an almost plasticy smell which bugs me. And scents in products really get to me, I'm not going to lie.
B. This doesn't have the nice consistency the other one has. I like the jelly texture in the other one. This one is more of a conditioner consistency.
And C. It did not soften my hair as much as the other one.



BOTTOM LINE


I won't repurchase, and I don't really recommend. I highly recommend the other one though. It's not a bad product. But the other one gave me very high expectations, which this one didn't match up to.


 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. Great review!
    Check out my new post!
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really disappointing! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a shame it wasn't great. As long as a hair product works well I dont normally mind if it doesn't smell amazing but I don't want something that smells a bit plasticy- icky! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts