LIPSTICK DIARIES #43 | NYX Monte Carlo !





HEY DOLLS!
So last week I got some items from NYX cosmetics, 
and I decided to try out a look using mainly NYX. 
Some of the products marked as pr products were sent to me from NYX US headquarters, 
some 1-2 years ago.





with flash

FACE

NYX HD foundation in sand beige, natural
Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory 
MUA mosaic bronzer in natural glow
NYX HD Grinding Blush  in Menage a Trois*
NYX mosaic bronzer in highlight *

EYES

NYX HD eye primer*
NYX single eyeshadow in highlight, dark brown, skin tight, 
 Essence waterproof liquid eyeliner
NYX utra pearl mania  in baby pink
NYX eye / eyebrow pencil in black*
Catrice 2 in 1 evolution to revolution mascara

EYEBROWS

Essence eyebrow pencil in light brown 
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS

NYX soft matte lip cream in Monte Carlo *

* pr products




I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts