I HAVE BIG NEWS!




HEY DOLLS!

I have some huge news today!
I'm so excited to tell you that Noel and I are expecting 
a beautiful angel.. 
we are going to have a baby !

We are both very excited and thrilled ..
It's so exciting to see our little muffin growing
and we can't wait to hold our little one. 

I have also decided not to make this journey public. 
I am a very private person when it comes to my personal life, 
and I do not feel that filming vlogs and posting about my pregnancy 
is appropriate (with all due respect to gurus who have done that and are still doing that). 

My blog and youtube channel are a part of my life and I never felt the need to display 
my private life out there, 
and neither will I do that now. 

I will continue to post new blog posts and youtube videos 
related solely to makeup, because that is the aim of my channels
and I would like to ask you to respect our privacy in that regard. 
You will be noticing a decline in posts and videos,
and I hope you understand why. 

We are both very happy about our little one, 
and we are happy to share this wonderful news with you.



Thanks for all your support, 
and till the next post 
take care dolls!
Dyna 
xx

Comments

  1. Congratulations! wish you all the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Kids are å blessing:):) I have a son and he is my everything<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Kids are å blessing:):) I have a son and he is my everything<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's amazing news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to you both! I wish you all the best for the rest of your pregnancy and birth :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! Thats such amazing news! xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    & check out my blog sale: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/littledizzle08

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! I'm so happy for u both!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both! I have the hugest respect for your decision to keep this part of your life private, because it's a very private time and something for you to share and enjoy with your family and friends, not the whole world. I wish you all the very best for a healthy pregnancy and happy, healthy baby :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! Best wishes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Hon!!!!!I am very happy for you both and wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, Dyna, that's so fantastic! hoping for a very healthy baby for you and Noel :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow congrats! and thumbs up for the privacy part:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Dyna! So happy for you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Dyna!! <3
    And respect for the privacy part (y)
    Check out my new post!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Dyna, wish you all the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super news!!Wish both of u the very best and a little healthy baby!!!God bless the 3 of u.Its going to be your all,the reason of living.I have ason 4 years old,i breath only for him!!I love him with all my heart.Keep safe doll,u and your little one.Love&Kisses from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Dyna !!! So happy for you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, I'm so happy for you doll!!! Congratulations to both of you! I wish you a healthy and easy pregnancy and for your baby to be happy and healthy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww beautiful couple :)
    Congratulations! x

    www.cosmeticallycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts