Palladio Lip Slix in Creme Cocoa | Review w/ Swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

Back when I made an order off cherryculture.com 
I ordered this Palladio lip slix. 
I remember I had seen this on Miss Natty's Beauty Diary 
and she said this is a dupe for MAC's lipstick in Freckletone
and it's one of the lipsticks I have my eye on from MAC (aside from Peachstock).




 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

It's a creamy lipstick in a jumbo sharpy pencil form.
The texture is divine, and the finish is glossy -
somewhat like a cream finish.
The shade is a beautiful peachy brown toned nude that's not to dark for my skintone.
It lasts 2-3 hours and you'd need to reapply after that, but the texture is so forgiving on chapped lips -
I don't mind reapplying.


 

 

 

 BOTTOM LINE

  It's a lovely product, you'd need to sharpen it quite often
an you don't get much product
because it's rather small.
I love the texture, the shade and I highly recommend it!

I hope you found this helpful,
 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts