LIPSTICK DIARIES #42 | ELF PERFECT PINK ! - quick look!



HEY DOLLS!
I have been loving quick looks recently, 
and this is one of them. 
I used ELF's luscious liquid lipstick for this look - 
but it's more of a gloss if you ask me. 
 It's beautiful, shiny and eyecatching!






 

FACE

Essence soft touch mousse makeup in 04 matt ivory
MUA mosaic bronzer in natural glow 


EYES

TFSI
Revlon Adventurous  palette
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
NYX single eyeshadow in black
Catrice 2in1 revolution to evolution mascara
Special_Match lashes #906
Duo Lash Adhesive in Waterproof


EYEBROWS

Milani brow tint pen in natural taupe
ELF studio eyebrow kit in light - powder
Essence lash and brow gel mascara

LIPS

ELF luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink



I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. WOW! you look beautiful. Love the pink lip ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink lips <3
    You look amazing :D
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts