REVIEW | SKINFOOD Avocado Leave in Hair Treatment Fluid !



HELLO GUYS!

As I have said before, I'm a sucker for nice hair products,
I like buying them (not the paying part though, I must say) and I like using them. After I wash my hair, I apply like 6 products in my hair. This is one of them.


ABOUT THE PRODUCT


This is a lovely hair treatment type of thing, like a leave in conditioner. It has a nice pump to it, and probably the one complaint about this product is that it pumps too little. The packaging is sleek, and the texture is very creamy. I apply this on my wet hair and sometimes on my dry hair to tame the frizz and for a finished polished look. It has some nourishing properties to it which is great and I like the smell. It doesn't leave a sticky residue on my hand or hair.


 

 BOTTOM LINE


A great product. I will happily repurchase, and I highly recommend this. This is one of the products that has helped my hair feel better and stay healthy, so I definitely like it!



 That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts