MUA 3 in 1 Extreme Contour Liner | Review w/ Swatches !



HELLO GUYS!

I think this is one of the most intriguing MUA products. 
The idea of having a 3 in 1 "contour liner" makes you want to try it, 
at least that's what made me want to try it. 
I got shade black, so that's the only one I will be talking about.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT
This product is essentially a twist up angle-shaped eyeliner. 
It needs setting and it is not the most intense shade of black. 
It's good to use as a base. 
Very creamy to apply, 
and packaging is quite nice. 










1 swipe, 2 swipes, multiple swipes


wiped with a dry tissue, 1 swipe


after some rubbing with a dry tissue

BOTTOM LINE
A nice-to-have product. 
I like to use this as a base for a smokey eye 
especially because it kind of fades to a deep charcoal shade when you spread this out with your finger. 
I wouldn't recommend using this as a liner, 
unless you set this. 
Not for the waterline, not for tightlining. 

I hope you like it and let me know what you think guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts