My 10 minute makeup look + we're now blonder !!!

HELLO GUYS!!
For the summer I decided to go for a lighter shade
on my hair..
I quite like the blonde look on me..
and I only started dyeing my hair a year or two ago..
Last Saturday I felt like dyeing my hair because I had so many roots
and I felt my hair looked way too greasy
 so I went ahead and went for the blonder look.
And yes -  I always dye my hair at home too,
in case you're wondering.

Anyway I hope you like it :D
and I decided to share with you my FOTD for your reference.

 















FACE
Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
Maybelline instant age rewind in light 
ELF studio pressed powder in almond
Essence silky touch blush in secret it girl
ELF healthy glow bronzing powder in luminance

 EYES
ELF eyelid primer in champagne
Essence longlasting eye liner in black fever 
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed- matte black 
 Catrice lash plus mascara
Catrice the giant mascara*
Maybelline the falsies mascara

EYEBROWS
Catrice absolute eye colour in Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara

LIPS
Barry M lip paint in 147 peachy pink*

Products marked with a * were gifted to me

That's it for this post guys,
I hope you like my new look ..
I'm still getting used to it,
to be honest.
But yeah I quite like it :)

Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts