I broke my make up ban.

HELLO GUYS!

Yes I did. 
I broke my make up ban. 
I had to finish 10 products before I buy anything else, 
but I couldn't help but be drawn to the freshly set up stand at Health Plus at our University.

So I got a couple of products I couldn't find available on the stand at Tony's when
it was initially set up back in March.


I only got a couple of items..
so I still managed to control myself, in my defence.
Well, I kind of did.


Plus. including the products I had finished before and set aside for my
Products I finished video..[Note to self: I really need to film that!]
I exceeded the 10 product-mark.
so I kind of broke the makeup ban,
but I do have my 10 finished products.
[I'm just sayin']


Anyway.






So I got:
 


 
Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in #090 Bring Me Frosted Cake 
This is the eyeshadow I believe Nina from Nina's Bargain Beauty.
I remember Nina once told me there was a cream shade she really loved and uses all the time for blending,
so I decided to get this one, because it seemed like the shade she was talking about.
This is a matte light cream shade, perfect for highlighting and blending. Quite sheer.



Catrice Absolute Eye Colour in #500 Hip Hop on the Tree Top
AMAZING COLOUR. I was so bummed this was unavailable when I went to Tony's a few months back,
so as soon as I saw this available,
I just had to snatch this up.
I had to.
 It is a beautiful matte dark mossy green.
LOVE IT!
so amazingly pigmented!



Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick in #130 Frozen Rose
This is the colour everyone seems to go crazy for.
I'm not sure if I really like it or not,
it's a nude milky baby pink,
I usually don't like baby pinks.
It has no shimmer, and I love the texture,
definitely great to highlight the centre of a pink pout though.



Essence My skin caring cleansing wipes
I wanted some handy wipes,
and I had already tried the Essence green-ish packaging ones.
I didn't like those ..
so I decided to try these lot out.
Haven't opened them yet.




Essence eyeshadow brush
Never saw this on the stand before,
but I can never have enough eyeshadow brushes,
so yeah I just grabbed it.
Pretty decent brush, not too stiff,
not too dense, and soft.
 I quite like it.


Essence lash and brow gel mascara
I bought two of these.
I run out of my ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara pretty quick,
so I decided to try these babies out.



Essence quattro eyeshadow in #05 to die for 
I got the neutral colours palette..
so I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of this.




 Nivea SOS lip relief
My most used product this month! For sure..
I had dreadful chapped lips and this is better than any other lip balm I tried.



Catrice moisture and shine smoothing lip gloss in 050 Naturally Pink and 060 Coralista
2 awesome sheer and moisturising glosses,
2 very pretty colours, love them!

 

Catrice powder brush
 A very similar brush to the Catrice blush brush, slightly bigger and wider.
I got this for bronzer.
Love it!



Essence nail colour in 01 Midnight Date
 I'm so obsessed with blues lately..
check out the future nail swatch of it,
I truly like this nail polish.



Catrice nail lacquer in something green? 

I'm not sure of the nail colour, I sort of can't find it ..
seems like a pretty colour :)




So yeah. I officially broke my makeup ban.
Don't judge me.

haha.
Toodles!

xxx
Dyna


FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. wao great haul... i always promise not to buy anything new but always end up with broken promise and some new makeup stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far I've been really good about my project pan plan. I haven't used makeup in a while because I've been exercising a lot, so ti works out. I'm really interested in the catrice brand but its not here in America.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, Essence & Catrice always do that! lol! I always tell myself I won't buy anything but the moment I'm in front of new Essence products I just have to buy them!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts