Malta Fashion Week Babeh!! #the launch

HELLO GUYS!!

If you've been following my facebook fan page you'd know
I'm officially a blogger for the Malta Fashion Week. 

What does this mean? 
I am getting front row seats and passes to all events just because I'll be blogging about an event. 
Pretty freaking awesome right?  :D

OH YEAH!!


 btw. I HAVE to excuse myself for the lack of posts lately..
Facebook was a pain to upload photos for some reason.. 
and I barely had time to upload again.

SO YAH!
I'll have to make it up to you guys  :D


Last Thursday we had the launch at MedAsia
and we had a blast,
I'll leave you with some photos !!


 
 Me and the awesome Stefy (http://blog.stefypuglisevich.com/)


 Left to right:
Lara from Boffism
Myself



 I'll update you in a bit nuggets!! 
xxx
Love you all
and thanks for supporting this blog, 
I am getting all these lovely opportunities thanks to your constant support
so a big thank you goes to you guys!! 
xxx

Dyna

FTC Disclaimer: I am not paid to do this post. I am not affiliated with any brand, and I am always a 100% honest in my posts.

Comments

  1. I'm loving all the pictures and you look absolutely gorgeous ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dyna Hunny red really really suits you girl you look fantastic :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts