A long lost FOTD..


 HELLO GUYS!!

I found this FOTD folder I realised I never posted .. 
I'm wearing a wearable red lip look with no falsies,
It's not something I typically go for but I hope you like it :)








 
FACE
Essence my skin tinted moisturiser in medium to dark *
Maybelline age rewind concealer in light
Essence compact bronzing powder in matt
NYX HD grinding blush in menage a trois *


EYES
ELF eyelid primer in nude
NYX single eyeshadows in highlight, vanilla shimmer, dark brown
Essence mono eyeshadow in blockbuster
Essence longlasting eye pencil in 01 black fever
Wet n Wild Color Icon palette in Greed – matte black
MUA pearl eyeshadows in 11,
Catrice lash growth mascara
Essence big lashes volume boosting mascara *
Catrice the giant mascara *
Maybelline the falsies mascara
Essence volumising lash powder



EYEBROWS
Catrice ultimate colour eyeshadow in Go, Charlie Brown!
ELF wet gloss lash and brow mascara


LIPS
NYX matte lipstick in perfect red


 Products marked with a * were gifted to me.

Thanks you guys for dropping by, 
and I'll see you guys in the next post :D 
Toodles!
Dyna
xxx
FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

Popular Posts