ELF studio body glow [review w/ swatches!!]

HELLO GUYS!!


I have been meaning to review this product for a while.. 
I wanted to fully test it out first though. 
First of all, 
I need to say that I did not pay for this product, 
I got it for free in a beauty bundle I got for making it to the TOP 10 
in the Beauty Editor's Shoes Competition.


 



But it was on my wishlist anyway, so most probably I would have gotten this anyway. 

I don't own anything like it, and I do find it rather interesting. 


Celebrities apply shimmer all the time on the chest and shoulders..
 and this is the right product for that.





This has chunks of glitter in it.. and it looks really pretty on the skin,
It has a golden hue to it,
and it looks great on the skin.





I quite like it,
and I do recommend it for a night out clubbing.



I tried using this as a highlight, I found it way too glittery for use on the face.

I hope you found this helpful guys, let me know what you think below,
Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I got the product for free as part of my Beauty Editor's Shoes mini bundle I won a while back.. and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. Hey, new follower here. I was looking at this product and after seeing the swatches, I'm kind of happy I didn't buy it. Looks way too sparkly for me.

    Feel free to check out my blog bestbeautyforward.blogspot.ca

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts