ELF customs elements palette [review!]

HELLO GUYS!!

This is one of the products I have had for a while, 
but I never really reviewed because I typically review cosmetics not
items that hold cosmetics. 

But anyway - 
I'll give you my 2 cents.



The palette is very secure, 
easy to open, 
very professional looking
and very sleek. 



It holds the magnetic single eyeshadows very well and 
it is very much worth it's 1.50 pound price tag.


 It comes with a small cheap-looking duo brush that contains a sponge applicator and a lip brush. 
I personally threw it away because I did not like it.

 


For your reference in my pallete I have glow, moondust, sage and golden glow (clockwise starting from top left corner)

The palette itself is very much worth getting ..
and I definitely enjoy having it and recommend it.
I believe it also holds MAC eyeshadows, 
but I can't tell as I don't own any.


I hope you found this helpful guys :)
Till the next post..
take care xxx

Dyna


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)


Comments

  1. Yes, they do hold Mac eyeshadows! The holes in the Elf palette are actually 1-2 mm bigger than the Mac eyeshadows, nevertheless they're a match. I have all my eyeshadows from the Body Shop in 5 Elf palettes for like a year now and they still feel very sturdy! Excellent value for the price ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will hold all 2.6mm pan eyeshadows :) It holds my Isadora eyeshadows perfectly as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also remove the plastic divider and store square eyeshadows or blushes. It's perfect and only 1.50 :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts