MUA nail polish in shade #1 [review w/ swatches!]

 HELLO GUYS!!
I have recently tried MUA products because I made an order with their site..
I was quite a good girl when it came to ordering.. I only spent like £20 or something like that.
I like to try out different nail polishes..
and I heard great things about MUA nail polishes.







Anyway. 
I  decided to get
MUA nail polish in shades #1 and #9 (today I'll be talking about #1)
And before I say anything else.
I have to tell you. 
You need 3 coats to get this colour. 
which kind of sucks, 
I'm more of a one coat- maximum 2 nail polish coats gal. 
My time is precious, you see. 
Not really. 
But I hate waiting for nail polish to dry. 
These are not exactly quick drying. 
But if applied patiently and with a topcoat, 
it looks great. 
I applied the Essence nail hardener as a base coat and 
Essence quick drying top coat as a top coat [duh!]. 
I actually don't like the shade all that much..
It's like a blue black shade..
I was expecting a deep blue with a ton of blue shimmer,
but the shimmer didn't transfer when swatched on the nails, 
which kind of sucks to me.
It's a pretty shade, but not what I thought I was getting.

I'm not the biggest fan of MUA nail polishes though. 
Essence, I find, are better pigmented. 
MUA polishes cost £1 which is really cheap though, 
so I definitely don't mind getting this, 
such a lovely lovely shade. 
and the packaging is cute. :D 
and VOILA nail swatches!
I hope you enjoyed this post.. :D 
Let me know if you like the shade. :D 
- Dyna
xxx

FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with any company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Am so in looove with the color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color is looks really nice. Almost like a midnight galaxy blue :)
    Youtube - Lala14x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts