PALLADIO Herbal Concealer in YELLOW | review w/ swatches !




HEY DOLLS!

First of all - I should tell you that I have facebook issues with my blog,
The like button is NOT working, so it's useless liking this post,
and if you decide to share the link will not be recognised as a link.
Should you want to share this post, you can save a photo from the post,
and post the link of this post.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
it's annoying to say the least,
I've been trying to fix it for like 3 weeks and it really bugs me,
but it's from facebook's side.

BACK TO THE REVIEW

Yes, in case you're wondering this is a yellow concealer. 
Not yellow undertoned, it's a yellow concealer. 
Read on to find out more!



ABOUT THE PRODUCT


I have had this concealer for quite a few months now - probably around 8 months. 
I initially got this to use underneath my eye, but found it too yellow, 
it also looked a tad cakey. 
Needless tO say, the concealer was abandoned and pushed aside, 
until one fine day a voice told me to try use it on spots and blemishes. 
and tadaa!
MAGIC!
It's perfect for a quick fix on anywhere you have redness, 
all you need to do is apply it and blend with your finger. 
It matches my skintone perfectly,
 but it could be too light for lighter skintone and too dark for lighter skintones.

BOTTOM LINE

I love this concealer for spots and redness. It's easy to apply and covers 
really nicely. 
I used this in two looks HERE and HERE


I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx

 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the product myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. it looks a bit yellow, from the swatch on the hand, but when you actually applied, it looks really nice and has great coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing, I want to try it out!xo
    our-teeniolect.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously want to try this now.

    Great post. Following <3

    http://thelifeofyouraveragetwenty-something.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts