MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss in NUDE | Review w/ Swatches!




HELLO GUYS!!

As you might know, I'm not a gloss person, 
I'm more of a lipstick person, actually. 
But every now and then I get a couple of lipglosses. 

This one is from MUA and it's a plumping lipgloss.

 

 

ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Very skinny but long packaging, with a super long wand to go with it. 
The wand is pretty nice but picks up limited amount of product, 
so you'll have to go back and forth with this one. 
This lipgloss is also quite sheer so to actually get the nude-ish look,
 you'll have to layer and layer. 
I've read on other blog posts that the plumping effect is rather annoying, 
but I disagree, actually. 
When you apply it, it tends to slightly burn your lips - 
not in a minty refreshing way though, so the plumping effect isn't nice. 
But that burning effect wears off eventually and you won't feel a thing. 
 I don't feel it plumps my lips and the shade is a peachy brown light nude shade.


 

 

BOTTOM LINE

I quite like this gloss, 
it's a tad too sheer for my liking, 
but it's still a nice gloss. 
It's not a must a have, but I sure don't regret getting it.




I hope you like it!
- Should you have any requests let me know guys!
- Dyna
xxx


  FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion :)

Comments

  1. Nice review! I really want to try out this product now.

    please check out my blog & follow :)

    http://mybeautyblogxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. IS perfect!! LOVELY AND SENSUAL COLOR... wanna follow each other?? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing color! Love it!
    Check out my new post!
    Love,
    Khanak Mehta
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! :)

    Kelly xx

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts