MUA Lipstick in Bare #14 | Review w/ Swatches !




HEY DOLLS!
I think one of the highly raved products from MUA are their lipsticks,
and I definitely think they deserve the hype
because they only cost £1 and they have such amazing quality to them.
Now one shade varies from another, and of course shade-wise I have my own preferences.

This one is shade 14 - Bare, and it is quite difficult to find available in stock.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT

Bare is a beautiful peachy nude colour.
It's not a wash-me-out nude,
 not on my medium skintone.
But it is a beautiful colour indeed.
The texture is very creamy and feels moisturising on the lips -
don't expect hydration from the lipstick,
but it's perfect for those days when you have chapped lips
and you're looking for a forgiving lipstick.
 The packaging is really nice,
durable and it shows the colour (which opens and seems to have extra product).
 It smells nice, like a vanilla sweet scent.



 

 

BOTTOM LINE

I love this lipstick.
 I highly recommend it to anyone who is of light - medium skintone
for a beautiful nude with that peachy tint.


  That's it for this post!
and till the next.. take care!
Dyna
xx


 FTC DISCLAIMER: I am not paid to do this post. I bought the products myself for my personal use unless otherwise stated and I am not affiliated with the company. Everything I said in this post is my genuine honest opinion.

Comments

  1. Where do you purchase MUA ? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://muastore.co.uk/ dear. They ship international and rly worth trying !

      Delete
  2. Ιt suits you very much! Lovely color for the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TBH, I am not keen on MUA's lipsticks... I have a problem with lipsticks- they do not last longer than 30 mins- max an hour... The MUA do stay longer than 15 minutes.. so for girls who have the same prob; these lipsticks are not worth it. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back :) hope you sorted out all of that other stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear - issues are still there, but am trying to ignore them for the time being :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think !

Popular Posts